ADA Accessibility Statement
We are working hard to achieve our goal of providing an exceptional user experience. We believe Style is for everyone.
We have a commitment to accessibility.
At PEI, we want everyone who visits our websites to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We are committed to accessibility. We believe all of our customers should be able to easily shop online and access our digital offerings.
Whether you're using assistive technologies or not, our mission is to make PEI your preferred destination by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation, and experiences that fulfill your expectations.
How we will accomplish our goals?
We set high quality standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we are in compliance with all laws and guidelines. Our team includes professionals who are dedicated to making your online experiences the best they can be.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA Level is recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success.
We test our sites to ensure we will meet or exceed that standard and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners, and usability specialists to identify areas that need improvement.
We're working hard to achieve the WCAG 2.0 AA standard. Here are some of the items we are readdressing to make sure our sites are as easy to use as possible for all guests:
- Non-text Content - Images have alternative text that describes their purpose or meaning.
- Images of Text - Images that display text are listed on the site in text so that appearances can be adjusted to the user's visual needs.
- No Keyboard Trap - The keyboard can be used to navigate through or past embedded content.
- Bypass Blocks - A mechanism is available to bypass the navigation content and third party applications.
- Page Titled - Titles to individual item pages are attributed.
- Labels or Instructions - Explicit labeling ensures these fields are labeled for assistive technology.
Need help or have feedback?
We're always learning. We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
If you enjoyed using the www.pery.com website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please let us know.Contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org.